Tuesday 23 March 2010

As our bodies start to lose their firmness it seems we also start to lose our firm restrictions on what makes a suitable mate. Were as in the past I may have tossed aside a perfectly good partner because they admitted to liking a couple of Nickelback songs, or having shoes that looked like they had orthopedic properties or sunglasses that looked like they had been designed by NASA. Now I wonder do these things really matter? Does the choice of lesuire trainer really make the man?

And if I am being more open minded does that mean I am being more mature and less fickle or am I getting worried that my next of kin might end up being a tabby called Mr Socks?

As the average age to get married is now 31 does that mean that we will be seeing less shallow matches happening based less on looks and more on true love? Or is it just that we realize that there is no such thing as a perfect partner and someone that treats you right but wears NASA sunglasses is better than some that wears Ray Bans and treats you like a turd?


No comments: